Organic Biodegradable Bandages
Finally, a sustainable solution for protecting and healing minor cuts and wounds! Made from 100% organic bamboo fibre with a hypoallergenic adhesive, these adhesive bandages are free from irritating chemicals and are perfect for sensitive skin. The activated charcoal bandages help assist the natural healing process by drawing impurities from the wound. Comes in a cardboard tube with 25 compostable bandages in one size.
- Bandages are 100% organic bamboo fiber with mineral-based pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA)
- Charcoal bandages are enriched with activated charcoal gauze
- Wrappers are plastic-free rice paper
- Tube is recycled cardboard, printed with natural color dye
- Includes 25 compostable bandages
- Each bandage is 3.3" x 0.75"
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Fortunately I haven’t had to use these yet, but happy to know I have a sustainable product should I need one!
Stays on nicely, even at odd angles and through long activities. Also it looks much nicer than your average bandage. Reminds me of the quality of the bandages professional kitchens keep on hand, just more stylish.
Also they're big enough to wrap around my fat finger and stick to itself.
Pictured (after a few hours of life)
I love how soft & flexible these bandages are,will be getting more.
A smidge pricey, but a very good product.
I would definitely order them again. They're soft and stay on well. Love them. My boys love them because they're black