Zero Waste Laundry Pods
Nature First laundry pods are made from concentrated soap berries and are completely safe for our bodies, water and ecosystems. These convenient pods are biodegradable, stain-removing, fabric-softening and free from fragrance and dyes. They are safe for sensitive skin, babies, fine fabrics and leave no chemical residue behind. The pods come in 100% compostable packaging and are designed for both front and top loading conventional and HE compatible washing machines.
- Wild-Harvested Berry Concentrate™ Nature First by aiure’s soapy extraction from Sapindus mukorossi fruit
- Sodium Carbonate intensifies cleaning
- Sodium Percarbonate cleans, brightens + removes stains + odors
- Sodium Silicate removes water hardness + prevents mineral deposits on fabric
- Silica keeps powder formula soft
- Non-GMO Enzymes removes oil, starch + protein-based stains
- Aloe Vera softens fabric
- Polyvinyl Alcohol biodegradable pod material
- Note that natural ingredients may vary in color and texture.
- Take care to reseal your compostable bag after each use. Store in a cool, dry area away from high humidity and excessive moisture. Optimal temperature range 40-76°F (4-24°C).
- Cautions: Eye irritant. Avoid eye contact. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not unwrap or handle pods with wet hands. As with any cleaning products, if ingested, seek medical assistance.